– Fruit Tree leaves contain a wide variety of inhalants, eg minerals, tannins and humic substances, trace elements and much more.
– Shrimp need it to strengthen their immune system, for good digestion and more.
– The shrimp either directly eat the leaves or graze on the bio- film that will accumulate on the leaves.
– Banana leaves have long been used in the shrimp hobby to encourage breeding and establish suitable water conditions.
– Cover with tank or boiling water till water logged before adding to your tank.
– NOTE: Dried Banana leaves are extremely fragile. Please handle with care!
Banana Leaf ‘Chips’ (10pc)
Banana Leaf ‘Chips’ are straighten and dried indoors.
The number of ‘chips’ >10pc.