Banana Leaf ‘Curls’ have been dried ‘naturally’. It is brown/yellowish in colour.
1 in stock
– Fruit Tree leaves contain a wide variety of inhalants, eg minerals, tannins and humic substances, trace elements and much more.
– Shrimp need it to strengthen their immune system, for good digestion and more.
– The shrimp either directly eat the leaves or graze on the bio- film that will accumulate on the leaves.
– Banana leaves have long been used in the shrimp hobby to encourage breeding and establish suitable water conditions.
– Cover with tank or boiling water till water logged before adding to your tank.
– NOTE: Dried Banana leaves are extremely fragile. Please handle with care!